Browse, search and save more than 17,000 recipes from The New York Times, featuring beautiful photography, and easy-to-follow instructions.
• Browse The Times’s archive of recipes, with new recipes added each week
• Search more than 17,000 recipes by diet, cuisine type, preparation method, meal type and more
• Save your favorite NYT recipes, as well as recipes from other websites, all in your personal recipe box
• Mark recipes you’ve cooked, rate recipes, and leave notes for fellow cooks or just for yourself for when you cook again
• Access your saved recipes anywhere you use NYT Cooking, including desktop, iPhone and iPad
• Link Evernote with NYT Cooking to keep all your recipes in one place and use Evernote to save recipes from other websites and cookbooks. Recipes you save in NYT Cooking will sync with Evernote, and vice versa
• Share your favorite recipes with friends and family via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and email